November 14, 2012

{You and Me} Casey + Steven:: Mcbee, SC



Casey and Steven live in Hartsville, SC a little town we pass on the way to Myrtle Beach. We decided to meet in McBee because there weren't many places to meet in Hartsville. Little did I know there wasn't much else in McBee either ha! We decided to meet at a State Forrest. There was no exact address and we ended up a different entrances about 20-30 minutes away! I figured it was best to stay put so we didn't miss each other and FINALLY I saw their car pass over the hill and into the drive. It was secluded and beautiful! There were so many tall trees and a beautiful lake.... and absolutely no one around. I'm glad I don't watch scary movies... it probably wasn't the best place to wait alone- whoops!

Casey and Steven met at school when they were younger. It's so cool to hear those stories of young love! 

"Romeo save me I've been feeling so alone
I keep waiting for you but you never come
Is this in my head? I don't know what to think
He knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring

And said, marry me Juliet
You'll never have to be alone
I love you and that's all I really know
I talked to your dad, go pick out a white dress
It's a love story baby just say yes

Oh, oh, oh, oh
'Cause we were both young when I first saw you"




















 Congrats Casey & Steven! I can't wait to photograph your wedding!


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment