November 9, 2012

{US} Hursts Family:: Christmas Session

I get so excited when I get to photograph the Hurst family... I just KNOW Sarah is going to have them looking fab! This Christmas sesh was no exception! All dolled up in baby gap and jammies, miss Bryleigh stole the show! I love how much this family laughs and snuggles.














"Sure do like those Christmas cookies, sugar
Sure do like those Christmas cookies, babe
She gets mad that they're all gone
Before she gets the icing put on
Sure do like those Christmas cookies, babe

Now there's a benefit to all of this
That you might have overlooked or missed
So now let me tell you the best part of it all
Every time she sticks another batch in the oven
There's 15 minutes for some kissin' and'a huggin'
That's why I eat Christmas cookies all year long"













Happy Holidays!

**If this post receives 15 comments or more they will get a FREE 5x7!

Pin It!

3 comments: