November 9, 2012

{You and Me} Betsy+Chris::Cotton Field

This is probably one of my favorite sessions ever! It was a long drive to the middle of no where, but that "no where" was a beautiful place. It was the place Betsy and Chris grew up. Small town where everyone knew everyone. It was a town of family and family that knew family from generations before. I love that kind of home-y feel. Lots of land. We started out shooting at their friend's barn land and eventually moved down the street to the cotton field to get some yummy sunset light! This couple was JUST GORGEOUS! I loved their southern accents and their charm. I could go on and on, but I posted a lot for you to see :)

















"We were walking' in high cotton
Old times there are not forgotten
Those fertile fields are never far away

We were walking' in high cotton
Old times there are not forgotten
Leavin' home was the hardest thing we ever faced"
















Congrats Betsy and Chris! I can't wait for your wedding!

**If this post receives 15 comments or more, they will receive a FREE 5x7!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment