June 5, 2013

{Munchkins} Cooper | 6month


Courtney emailed me about doing a family session with their new addition, Cooper! He is 6 months and was as easy as pie. He knew exactly how to capture the camera! His big blue eyes and oh that hair (!!) just had me so excited. His parents took me to their alma-mater UNC-Charlotte. The gardens are having some construction but they were still open. I had never been there before and Courtney said she had just walked past them on the way to class. It was really a pretty place with some things in bloom, but the water features and the wooded area were perfect!

















 ** If this post receives 15 comments or more The Jones' will receive a FREE 5x7!

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. These are so adorable! Great pictures, captured those beautiful blue eyes and his personality!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all really good pictures! Cooper is so darn cute and I still love seeing pictures with all his hair ... I know Grammy Sherry is in love with that little boy! :)

    ReplyDelete