June 5, 2013

{My Life} Vendor Love from Kinsley's Party | Cotton Can

Kinsleys Bday was so much fun! Last year I think I went a little crazy on all the tiny details that didn't matter and this year I stuck to budgeting and finding things that would be the most practical or reusable. Ok, some may say I still went a little over board... but I love my little girl and all things girly so it was so worth it! I just wish I had taken more pics... well not really, because I was enjoying the day with my girl and not behind the camera the whole time. :)

I did want to share the "vendor" list because I was SO happy with all the purchases! These are all recommended and I think everyone will love the other stuff they offer on their sites as well! Big thanks to my awesome hubby for hanging things, filling the moon bounce with air, putting things together and having it all ready for me to decorate!
Tutus: Shop Tom Kat
Pink Lemonade Sherbet Punch: Pinterest Recipe
Medium Nugget Tray: Chick-fil-a
Pink Plates: Hobby Lobby
Pink Table Cloth: Amazon
Flowers: Harris Teeter
Frames: Hobby Lobby
Pink Candy Cups: Hobby Lobby
Yellow Candy Cups: Tom Kat studio
Teal Napkins: Hobby Lobby
Wooden Utensils: Shop Sweet Lulu
Retro Biodegradable Lunch Trays: Shop Sweet Lulu
Daisy Cut Mason Jar lids: Shop Sweet Lulu
Mason Jars: Target (set of 12 for $8)
Yellow Chevron Paper Straws: Tom Kat Studio
Cake Stand: Home Goods/ DIY ribbon
Almond Cake with Almond Icing: the Southern Gourmet
Pink, Yellow, and White Macaroons: Harris Teeter (pre-packaged)
Vanilla Multi-Color Cake Pops: Amy's Cake Pop Shop (online)
Cake Pop Stand: DIY project coming soon to the blog!
Cotton Candy Favors: Rite Aid (pre-packaged)
Muffin Assortment: Harris Teeter
Shabby Chic China Plate: Myrtle Beach Flea Market find
Table Cloth: Amazon
Jump-O-Lene mini moon bounce: Amazon


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment