January 4, 2013

4/31 Tips for the New Year

I know a lot of pregnant mommies and some that have recently given birth and others that will ONE day be a mom. Today's tip is how to get back your pre-pregnant body with minimal effort. 2 products I recommend are the Belly Bandit and the Shrinxx Hips. You can wear them the 1st 6 weeks after birth to tighten AND SHRINK your floppy belly and loosened hips.

I didn't KNOW for sure if it would work, but I rather be skeptical and give a shot rather than wonder if it worked AFTER the fact. And for me, it totally worked. I went down 2 sizes smaller than I had ever been. (obviously some of that attributes to being busy and eating right).

It also makes a GREAT gift for any mommy-to-be's that you know that want to look fab after having a sweet bundle of joy!

Here's the links!
I got the couture in nude.
http://www.bellybandit.com/BellyBandits.aspx



http://store.upspringbaby.com/Shrinkx-Hips-p/ult-sh.htm




I blogged about my whole pregnancy experience from nursery to gender reveal, to fav products and the birth (and even current family happenings) on my personal blog 
 Feel free to come on over to the Porter Porch to check it out!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment