July 3, 2012

Brooklyn's First Birthday

When I posted a pic that I was pregnant, Alyssa texted me right away saying that she thought she was too. I was so excited to have someone to share the pregnancy journey with. Both of us weren't really trying to have a baby, but we weren't not trying either. I was just a month ahead of her, so we had numerous texts and chats about what to expect. We both pretty much hated being pregnant, but we are definitely both thankful for the two little munchkins it produced! 

Brooklyn June-- such a cute name-- had an ice-cream party themed birthday. I wish I had taken more pics of the cute decor, but i'm always having to keep an eye on my own munchkin ha. It was simple and sweet just like miss B!







 I hope the second year is even better than the first! :)

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment