July 4, 2012

4th of July and my apple pie

The Porter's had a great fourth! We started out the day with coffee and breakfast as a fam, and played which was pretty much like every other day... then we watched dada go on a bee hunt and poor gasoline down the bee hole... totally not kidding... if you're not following me on instagram (bporter95), you totally should just to see the pic i posted! ha! which was definitely not like every day. 

I took some pics of my amazing little beauty, and then we had plans of dropping her off at grammys and heading to the lake so the hubs and I could get a rare getaway. We had to pick up the key to the jet ski from my parents house which is like 45 min on the other side of town, but closer to the lake. We got all the way there and realized we didn't have the key to get inside the house! They were out of town and we tried FOREVER to get the key out of this unbreakable lock. Frustrated and bruised, we decided to change plans. Instead we went out to lunch at Gray's fav restaurant, Macaroni Grill, and then searched out houses for sale that we'd like to live in one day (possibly soon?)... I love dreaming with him. I couldn't have asked for a better day than just cruising around planning out our life together! We finally got back to pick up our sweet baby girl and I felt like she had already grown. As much as I absolutely hate letting go and leaving her for a couple hours, I'm thankful for a loving family that watches her and spending time with the hubs!


i may or may not have posted way too many...
























Hope y'all had a happy 4th!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment