May 14, 2013

{You + Me} Lindsey Archer | Soon to be Mrs.

I photographed my brother in law and his fiance back in November that you can see HERE. I was thrilled to have the pleasure of photographing Lindsey in her BHLDN gown, hair and makeup for the very first time. I am OBSESSED with the BHLDN line and if you haven't seen it check it out! It is to die! Not only was it a gorgeous dress, but a GORGEOUS girl plus boho chic accessories from anthro at an exclusive downtown location made this truly a dream! Lindsey and Zac's friend, Aaron, works at this architecture firm called "Pursley-Dixon" and he offered it up as a possible location. Even though this was originally going to be our rain option I thought it would perfect to shoot there no matter what! A wall of windows and modern decor complimented this boho chic bride. 

So you may notice a little native american-flair to this session. Lindsey is an ACTUAL descendant of Pocahontas! Her bridal shower was filled with feather accents and other classy-native american inspirations so I HAD to translate some of that into this session. I went on the hunt for headresses and dreamcatchers but ended up just making my own! I'm obsessed with these and they looked GORGEOUS on this Mrs. to be.








Rose Gold hand designed ring... LOVE!

Headdress and Dream Catcher designed by BPosh Photography, Necklace by Anthropologie








**If this post receives 15 comments or more, Lindsey will receive a FREE 5x7!

Also, their wedding was photographed by my sister, so stay tuned to http://bethanyboone.com for wedding day pics- you'll have to check out the super cute flower girl :)!
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. these are just unbelievable! congrats to lindsey and zac!

    ReplyDelete