December 3, 2012

{You and Me} Zac & Lindsey Engaged




Well there is OFFICIALLY going to be another Mrs. Porter jointing the gang! The dated long
 before Gray and I even met, now while we're married with a baby, my brother-in-law finally popped  the question to Lindsey. Zac is pretty quiet with his plans.. the family always jokes about his conversations not being too detailed .. so we were DYING to know if they would ever tie the knot! Lindsey is absolutely gorgeous and I feel privileged to take photos of BOTH of these dearly loved. Their love is simple, yet complex. Rich, yet free. Free spirited yet fully defined. They are absolutely perfect for each other. These two professors will be wed in May and I cannot wait! They are going to look stunning.

























Thanks for letting me style your session! If you'd like more info on personalized, styled sessions please email bposhphoto@me.com!

** If this post gets 15 comments or more they will receive a FREE 5x7!


Pin It!

1 comment: