June 10, 2012

Lindsey Lyles::Bridal Session

Lindsey is no doubt a beauty! I was anxiously awaiting their wedding to 1) photograph her again and 2) be able to post her bridal sesh! Their day was AMAZING! (I will be posting their sneak peek soon, so become a follower/join the blog or click "like" on the Facebook page to stay tuned!)


Lindsey randomly found BPosh but after meeting with her at panera, we knew it was a perfect fit!
I was SO excited! As she described her wedding day, I knew it was going to be awesome and I was honored to be a part of it!

She wanted a rustic, field area so we met up at the old monroe barn for her bridal sesh! Words cannot describe how gorgeous her session was so you'll just have to see for yourself! =)



















Can't wait to post pics from the wedding! You will definitely not want to miss the sneak peek of the Lyles-Bradley Wedding from the Coker Ranch in Lancaster, SC!
Pin It
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment