January 9, 2012

Baby Faith

I have done a couple shoots for this sweet couple and was absolutely THRILLED when they asked me to photograph their brand new baby girl! And was even more so when they said they loved a vintage style and even more again when I arrived and she had a ton of cute bows, bloomers, and a tutu to dress her in! It was PERFECT. This sweet little baby is SUCH a blessing, a result of prayer and after a devastating loss--such a gift! I read Elizabeth's blog all throughout her pregnancy and one of her blogs captured my heart tremendously. Sometimes you take things for granted like health and family and I started reading about the loss of their first baby. For anyone who has ever been through that or knows someone who is, you should really read her blog... I have never heard or seen such a testimony, such love- for each other and for the Lord even after such pain. I cried my eyes out realizing how much I have taken for granted and I could merely empathsize. I love their hearts and I can only imagine what God has in store for them! I know this baby girl is SUCH a blessing and dearly loved!















Katherine Faith Porter, you're parents love you so much!

Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. This brought tears to my eyes Brittany after reading your post above. Thank you for doing the shoot for us and sharing in such a beautiful precious moment with Justin and I with our little girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beuatiful baby and family love all the pics!!<3<><

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful family! Love you both!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great pics! She is soooo cute! :)

    ReplyDelete