January 28, 2012

Baby Beckett

Baby Beckett is here! Don't you just love that name!? Born about 8lbs to a gorgeous couple, Gina and Tommy. He is now 4 weeks old. He did not want to miss a thing! It's okay with me if baby is awake and we can capture some of those baby blue eyes!

I met Gina through my dad a couple of years ago, right when I got out of college. I went up to Visit Charlotte and talked with her about the creative business world in Charlotte. She was not only beautiful, but successful and so nice! I was so excited that after baby Beckett was born, she thought of me to come do his first photoshoot! Here's the sneak peek :)


They have an adorable nursery too!





Congrats on that sweet bundle of joy! If he is anything like his parents, he will be beautiful, successful, and genuine! 
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment