November 23, 2011

Sweet Cousins 1st Christmas

It's so crazy how fast babies grow. When you spend every day looking at that little cutie, you often forget how much they've grown since birth. Holding Meredith's tiny baby boy London (born on Halloween) was such a sweet moment reminiscing when my Kinsley was that little 6 months ago. Brooklyn and London are cousins. Brooklyn was born just one month later than Kins. I have had playdates with her mom, Alyssa, and was excited when her sister, Meredith wanted to bring London over for some photos! I'm slightly jealous these sisters have babies so close in age. I KNOW they are just having the BEST time being new mommies together. What a wonderful thing. Maybe i'll catch my sis next baby round haha. These two girls are such great mommies! 


London Starr on the Left and Brooklyn June on the Right. Such cute names for such cute babies! Love their matching facial expressions in this pic!



London and Brooklyn, I hope you guys are best buds! Have a very merry FIRST Christmas!

James 1:17a "Every good and perfect gift comes from above"
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment