March 13, 2013

{Munchkins} Bergen's Bump

Bergen and I have been chatting up maternity pics for a couple weeks and finally the day had come! I already knew she had great style from the emails we wrote back and forth about ideas for the shoot. I love all of these comfy-cozy-glam shoots showing off the bump! Mommas deserve to get all dolled up (but still be comfy in maxi dresses or stylish stretchy pants) and get their picture taken! Bergen is about to have a baby girl names Isla Rose. How adorable?! 
I loved the 803 bed and breakfast for the location because brass beds and vintage floral wall paper just get me excited. Martha and her husband own it and this has been their home for more than 40 years! The place was so charming and I can't wait to go back to the garden in the spring. 














**Leave 15 comments and they will receive a FREE 5x7!

Wardrobe from: Nordstrom, Anthropologie
Accessories: Vintage teacup from great grandmother
Special Guest: Edna the cat

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment