October 15, 2012

{BIG MUNCHKINS} Emma + Liza:: Senior Mini Sessions Part 2

I got to Smelly Cat in NoDa, and my phone completely died! I was so nervous I wouldn't be able to track them down or maybe they wouldn't remember where I mentioned meeting. I sipped on the best spiced brown sugar chai latte right outside of smelly cat... completely vulnerable with NO PHONE and nobody sitting with me. Luckily it wasn't too long when I saw Emma's red convertible pass by and I jumped up and waved frantically... funny how many people though I was actually waving to them HA! Whoops! Praise the Lord I found them! And this gorgeous session could take place!













I have known emma since she was just 13 when I lead a girls Bible study at my tiny hot pink 1 bedroom apartment. I have watched her grow in integrity, beauty and purity. She is truly a gem! I met Liza this year and she was open to anything I had her doing. She is such a sweetheart! Teachable, beautiful, and has a heart of gold! They are both AMAZING girls! I'm so thankful I had the pleasure to take their pics and I wish them an AMAZING journey post-highschool and for them to grow even more in their faith!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment