October 12, 2011

Livengood Family Sneak Peek

I had the pleasure of photographing the cutest family! Rena contacted me about doing some updated family photos and some senior photos for her daughter (which I will be posting these to-die-for photos in the next post-so stay tooned!). They met me up at Colonel Francis Beatty Park even though the weather seemed a bit iffy. The sky stayed perfectly dry with the best cloudiness making a perfect shoot! This family was all smiles. Sometimes people need a little warming up to feel comfortable in front of the camera, but this family jumped right in posing and listening to me say "now everyone look at each other" and other crazy directions while laughing about whether or not they were going to get wings after haha! I LOVE capturing the love and smiles that make up a family, and through these pics you can feel it too!






Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment